Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
The best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto have had years of experience treating patients from diverse backgrounds for a variety of cosmetic concerns.
From his wealth of experience, one of the best pieces of advice that Dr. Torgerson has to offer prospective rhinoplasty patients is to not only physically, but also mentally prepare themselves for this physical transformation to get the best results. Undergoing a rhinoplasty is a major decision that is often the culmination of months or years of research and planning. While making arrangements and planning for the procedure, many patients don’t realize how important mental preparation is as well.
How to Achieve the Most Favourable Results?
Since a nose job is a life-changing surgery, it’s completely natural to feel a little anxious prior to the procedure. Stress and fear may even lead to people to have sleepless nights leading up to their surgery. For your mental and physical health, it is very important to find a way to remain calm in the days and weeks leading up to your procedure. Many patients find activities such as praying greatly help them relax when expecting a big change. Massages, visualization techniques, and humour are also effective ways to lower stress and calm the nerves.
By remaining calm and maintaining a positive attitude, you’re giving yourself the best shot at a quick recovery with the most favourable results. Having a support system in place to help you in the days after your procedure can also help minimize anxiety. Dr. Torgerson is a well-known rhinoplasty surgeon in Toronto. Peace of mind in his practice is a result of clear communication and visualization of facial changes.
How to Feel Less Stress?
Improving Your Appearance
Dr. Torgerson’s 3D Vectra imaging technology helps patients envisage the end result they can expect to see. This helps them feel less stress and more positive leading up to the procedure. Another great way to mentally prepare is to go into the surgery with realistic expectations. This means not only educating yourself about the process, but also understanding what cosmetic surgery can and can’t do. One of the most common characteristics of unsatisfied patients is that they held unrealistic expectations regarding the outcome. The key to avoiding disappointment is to understand that while a rhinoplasty can help improve your appearance, there are limitations to how your nose can be changed.
Lastly, understanding the time required for recovery is another important way to prepare for the best results. The key things to remember are that every patient heals uniquely and you must be patient. While the majority of healing and changes are seen in the initial weeks and months, in some cases it may take up to 2 years for the nose to settle into its final form.
If you think you need help to mentally prepare, the best Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon for you is one who will communicate openly, give you realistic expectations, and help you prepare for all of the changes you’re about to see.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How To Prepare For Rhinoplasty Consultation
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose Job Alternatives: What Can You Do Instead Of Rhinoplasty
- Nose Job Reviews and Rhinoplasty Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.