What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
It is normal to feel slightly anxious when considering any facial cosmetic surgery
Preparing a list of questions prior to your initial consultation will ensure that you remember all of your concerns in order to gain complete understanding of the procedure. One of the most commonly asked questions is what is the cost of a rhinoplasty? Booking a private consultation at our Toronto surgery centre will be the first step. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. You will find that Dr. Cory Torgerson is very approachable and happy to answer all of your questions. Our team at the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are big believers in any prospective patient doing their research before choosing their top cosmetic surgeon. Full comprehension of rhinoplasty surgery alleviates concerns and prepares patients with what to expect.
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery is determined predominantly by the need
What Affects the Price of Rhinoplasty?
If the repair or revision of the nose is extensive, then the operating time is longer and there will be more expense involved. The fee is also based on the geographical location. For example, the cost of any facial cosmetic surgery in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, will be more expensive than the same procedure here in Toronto. The other factor and the most important consideration is the experience of the facial plastic surgeon performing the operation. As a facial plastic surgeon gains experience and clientele, their fee is usually more than that of a novice.
If the rhinoplasty is necessary to improve breathing, rather than for aesthetic purposes, there is a possibility that the repair may be covered by insurance. An obstructed airway is usually caused by a deviated septum, and operating is necessary to restore normal air flow. Physicians will refer patients with this problem to facial plastic surgeons, who are able to determine the impairment and who will receive authorization by the insurance company to operate.
The fee in and around the Toronto area for a rhinoplasty is just under $10,000 plus applicable taxes. This is only an estimate, and an appointment at our private surgery centre in Yorkville is the only way Dr. Torgerson will be able to assess your needs and determine an actual price.
Dr. Torgerson’s fee is all inclusive and does not have any hidden costs
What is included in price?
The Rhinoplasty price includes a confidential consultation to discuss the concerns you have about your nose and consider the options that are available to you. Your photos are taken, and then the 3D VECTRA imaging system is used, allowing a 360-degree view so you are able to plan out the outcomes you would like to have and agree upon a surgical strategy with Dr. Torgerson.
The most exciting part of the rhinoplasty is the use of our state-of-the-art operating facility! Our hand-picked staff want to give you the best experience possible, and they do everything to ensure that your needs are met before and after surgery. You will enjoy the comfort of our state-of-the-art private surgery centre in Yorkville, downtown Toronto, where you are treated like an individual rather than a number. Our fee includes anaesthetics, our qualified operating team, a recovery nurse and most importantly, the expertise of our Facial Plastic specialist, Dr. Cory Torgerson. After care is also included in the rhinoplasty fee. The doctor releases his private cell phone number so he can be contacted at any time if concerns arise. And finally, follow-up appointments to observe the healing process are also included.
It is important that, no matter what the fee, you feel comfortable with your surgeon and confident in his operating ability. Although a rhinoplasty is the most difficult procedure for a facial plastic surgeon to perform, it is Dr. Torgerson’s specialty. He is not only an accredited surgeon, but has also received certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to perform head, neck, and facial cosmetic surgery. Viewing before and after photos of his previous rhinoplasty patients will alleviate your anxiety ,and you will be confident that the fee charged is well worth the price!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?