Nose Job Reviews and Rhinoplasty Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
Does reading Toronto rhinoplasty reviews tell you everything you need to know? Whenever you’re considering trying something for the first time, whether it’s a new coffee shop, restaurant, or doctor’s office, the first thing you’ll likely check is the customer reviews. The same goes for choosing a facial surgeon to perform your nose job.
Nasal surgery is a challenging procedure that can transform your look for the better when it’s done well. You’ll want a surgeon who has years of experience successfully performing rhinoplasties. You might begin your search by reading rhinoplasty Toronto reviews to see if there is a particular surgeon who stands out.
Rhinoplasty Toronto Reviews
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Reviews of Toronto rhinoplasties can give you vital information like the demeanour of a surgeon or how satisfied their patients were with results. However, there are a few essential things that you won’t learn about the procedure just by reading rhinoplasty reviews online. And some of them might even mislead you.
7 essential things to know when reading feedback from other patients
Toronto Rhinoplasty Reviews
1. The goal of rhinoplasty isn’t to give you a “perfect” nose
Before undergoing a rhinoplasty, manage your expectations so you won’t be unnecessarily disappointed. Just because you bring in a photo of the nose you’re hoping for, that doesn’t mean your surgeon can give you that exact nose. The way your final results look depends on factors like your cartilage, the thickness of your skin, and the nasal structures you have. An expert facial surgeon will also ensure that your improvements suit your face for a harmonious outcome.
If you want to imagine your results, you can ask to see before and after photos of patients who have similar issues and physical features. Some physicians can even show you a projected outcome using 3D digital imaging.
2. You might be initially disappointed when your new nose is revealed
Right after surgery, the first thing you will probably notice is a change in profile, especially if you’ve had your nose bridge reduced. But other improvements won’t be fully appreciated. Don’t be discouraged! Take care of yourself, wait it out, and hold off on judging until your surgeon tells you that swelling has resolved. Most patients are delighted with the enhancements they see after their nose heals.
3. You’ll need to wear a visible bandage or cast after surgery
4. If you wear eyeglasses, you’ll need to avoid them for a month after your operation
5. You might experience alterations to your voice or your breathing
Another rare possibility that can occur after the surgery is a subtle difference in your voice. If you had a nasal-sounding voice before surgery due to breathing issues, a rhinoplasty could modify that nasal quality.
6. It’s possible to have an almost painless rhinoplasty
7. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is available
The bottom line is that while rhinoplasty reviews of Toronto surgeons are generally helpful, they shouldn’t be your only source of information. Be sure to address any concerns you have throughout the process so that there will be no surprises. We suggest that you arrive at your first consultation prepared with a list of questions and that you learn as much as you can before surgery.
Contact Dr. Cory Torgerson
If you’ve been reading rhinoplasty surgeon reviews and you’re thinking of undergoing enhancement or nose revision surgery, we invite you to contact Dr. Cory Torgerson.
Rhinoplasty is one of his specialties, and he devotes his entire practice to procedures of the head and neck. He considers every unique factor, including your face shape, ethnicity, skin thickness, age, and gender, to determine the best nasal refinement for you. Dr. Torgerson believes in customizing his approach to the individual and creating natural and balanced improvements that his patients love.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How To Prepare For Rhinoplasty Consultation
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose Job Alternatives: What Can You Do Instead Of Rhinoplasty
- Nose Job Reviews and Rhinoplasty Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.