Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
Life is busy for everyone, but too much on the go can make it difficult for people who want to maintain their youthful appearance for as long as possible.
How can they take time off to heal after a facial cosmetic procedure? The good news is that there are more non-surgical methods of facial rejuvenation than ever before. Dr. Cory Torgerson’s cosmetic laser centre in the centre of Toronto offers a variety of very effective facial laser treatments that only require you to take minimal time out of your schedule in order to recover. ClearLift laser therapy and AFT laser therapy are two of these easy recovery methods.
Laser Skin Therapy Activates Collagen Production
Noticeable Face Improvements
In less than half an hour, either one of these treatments can be accomplished, providing eventual, noticeable improvements to the face. The heat targets underlying skin tissues, leaving the facial surface intact. Although there may be some tightness and the skin may have a pinkish tone, typically only 2 days or less of recovery time are needed – sometimes no recovery time! Benefits include a reduction in fine lines around the mouth and eyes, smoother skin texture for people with acne scars, tightening of the facial tissue, and a brighter complexion. Laser skin therapy activates collagen production, which results in healthier, more vibrant skin long after the treatment.
iPixel erbium and CO2 laser therapies are also non-surgical, but are considered more aggressive. They only require slightly more time to complete. The heat vapourizes the top layer of tissues, literally resurfacing the face to promote the production of a fresh, new layer of skin. I-pixel erbium laser and C02 laser are both excellent for smoothing out deeper wrinkles and rejuvenating a dull complexion. They are very effective when treating facial flaws and imperfections. For example, they are able to minimize deeper acne scarring or any other facial scars. By removing the top layers of the skin, these lasers diminish the size of the holes or wounds left by the scars. Although several treatments may be required, laser therapy is able to produce a smooth, even texture for those who have endured scars.
Restore a More Youthful, Glowing Complexion
Addressing Facial Concerns
Laser skin resurfacing is also able to remove birthmarks, dark age spots (sometimes called liver spots), moles, spider veins, and skin lesions (wounds). Laser therapy is also able to minimize sun damage or hyperpigmentation by producing a more even complexion. The sun, wind, and even smoking can cause our skin to dull as we age. Laser therapy is able to restore a more youthful, glowing complexion. Pores on the cheeks and nose often get larger as we advance in years. Laser is able to address this concern as well.
Not only is laser skin therapy non-surgical, it is extremely safe if administered by a certified professional. Dr. Torgerson is an experienced head and neck surgeon as well as a reputable, well-known facial cosmetic surgeon. He employs qualified personnel to assist with any laser treatment, ensuring his patients the best care. Lastly, one of the greatest aspects of laser skin resurfacing is its affordability. As you have read, the list of benefits that laser therapy offers far outweighs the cost. Contact our Laser Clinic today for a consultation!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.