Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
Life is busy for everyone, but too much on the go can make it difficult for people who want to maintain their youthful appearance for as long as possible.
How can they take time off to heal after a facial cosmetic procedure? The good news is that there are more non-surgical methods of facial rejuvenation than ever before. Dr. Cory Torgerson’s cosmetic laser centre in the centre of Toronto offers a variety of very effective facial laser treatments that only require you to take minimal time out of your schedule in order to recover. ClearLift laser therapy and AFT laser therapy are two of these easy recovery methods.
Laser Skin Therapy Activates Collagen Production
Noticeable Face Improvements
In less than half an hour, either one of these treatments can be accomplished, providing eventual, noticeable improvements to the face. The heat targets underlying skin tissues, leaving the facial surface intact. Although there may be some tightness and the skin may have a pinkish tone, typically only 2 days or less of recovery time are needed – sometimes no recovery time! Benefits include a reduction in fine lines around the mouth and eyes, smoother skin texture for people with acne scars, tightening of the facial tissue, and a brighter complexion. Laser skin therapy activates collagen production, which results in healthier, more vibrant skin long after the treatment.
iPixel erbium and CO2 laser therapies are also non-surgical, but are considered more aggressive. They only require slightly more time to complete. The heat vapourizes the top layer of tissues, literally resurfacing the face to promote the production of a fresh, new layer of skin. I-pixel erbium laser and C02 laser are both excellent for smoothing out deeper wrinkles and rejuvenating a dull complexion. They are very effective when treating facial flaws and imperfections. For example, they are able to minimize deeper acne scarring or any other facial scars. By removing the top layers of the skin, these lasers diminish the size of the holes or wounds left by the scars. Although several treatments may be required, laser therapy is able to produce a smooth, even texture for those who have endured scars.
Restore a More Youthful, Glowing Complexion
Addressing Facial Concerns
Laser skin resurfacing is also able to remove birthmarks, dark age spots (sometimes called liver spots), moles, spider veins, and skin lesions (wounds). Laser therapy is also able to minimize sun damage or hyperpigmentation by producing a more even complexion. The sun, wind, and even smoking can cause our skin to dull as we age. Laser therapy is able to restore a more youthful, glowing complexion. Pores on the cheeks and nose often get larger as we advance in years. Laser is able to address this concern as well.
Not only is laser skin therapy non-surgical, it is extremely safe if administered by a certified professional. Dr. Torgerson is an experienced head and neck surgeon as well as a reputable, well-known facial cosmetic surgeon. He employs qualified personnel to assist with any laser treatment, ensuring his patients the best care. Lastly, one of the greatest aspects of laser skin resurfacing is its affordability. As you have read, the list of benefits that laser therapy offers far outweighs the cost. Contact our Laser Clinic today for a consultation!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.