How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
Laser skin treatment in Toronto may be the solution you are searching for
If you feel as if you are always searching for a new product to combat common skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars, skin texture, or dark spots, you are not alone. Many women shell out hundreds of dollars each year in a vain attempt to refresh their skin and counteract the signs of aging. Unfortunately, even the most effective products cannot dramatically improve the condition of your skin. However, a laser skin treatment in Toronto may be the solution you are searching for. Keep reading to find out if a Toronto laser skin treatment is right for you.
What is a CO2 laser treatment?
Fractional laser CO2 skin resurfacing is a customizable treatment that uses a high-energy beam of laser light to target fine lines, wrinkles, and scars while also removing dark spots and skin irregularities. This non-surgical procedure utilizes the latest laser innovation for skin rejuvenation and is considered an anti-aging gem. Although this procedure does require 5 to 7 days of downtime, it yields dramatic results that are incomparable to other non-surgical treatment options.
What are the benefits of a Toronto laser skin treatment?
There are numerous benefits to a CO2 laser skin treatment. Utilizing a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser, this procedure effectively rejuvenates the skin by removing damaged outer layers of skin to reveal softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin below the surface. In addition to targeting wrinkles, scars, and sun damage, this Toronto laser skin treatment encourages collagen production, which helps tighten the skin and leads to the continual long-term improvement of your skin.
Suitable candidates for a CO2 laser treatment
If you suffer from any of the aforementioned skin concerns and are looking for a non-surgical treatment option, you may be a candidate for a CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto. This procedure is ideal for patients who are bothered by scarring or signs of aging. CO2 laser is also great for people who are not yet ready for a surgical solution but are frustrated with products that fail to live up to their promises.
Although this procedure can benefit patients of all ages, it is not suitable for everyone. Patients who are pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, have a history of bleeding disorders, use Accutane or medications that increase photosensitivity, are prone to scarring, or have difficulty healing are not eligible for this treatment. Your complete medical history should be discussed during your consultation to ensure that it is safe for you to undergo this non-surgical treatment, as your health and safety are Dr. Torgerson’s number one priority. All necessary safety precautions will be adhered to.
To learn more about this exciting treatment option and to determine whether a CO2 laser treatment can effectively address your skin concerns, we invite you to contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson. During your private consultation, Dr. Torgerson will listen to your concerns and goals for the procedure and discuss all available treatment options to ensure that you achieve the results you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- ND-YAG Laser
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.