How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
Laser skin treatment in Toronto may be the solution you are searching for
If you feel as if you are always searching for a new product to combat common skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars, skin texture, or dark spots, you are not alone. Many women shell out hundreds of dollars each year in a vain attempt to refresh their skin and counteract the signs of aging. Unfortunately, even the most effective products cannot dramatically improve the condition of your skin. However, a laser skin treatment in Toronto may be the solution you are searching for. Keep reading to find out if a Toronto laser skin treatment is right for you.
What is a CO2 laser treatment?
Fractional laser CO2 skin resurfacing is a customizable treatment that uses a high-energy beam of laser light to target fine lines, wrinkles, and scars while also removing dark spots and skin irregularities. This non-surgical procedure utilizes the latest laser innovation for skin rejuvenation and is considered an anti-aging gem. Although this procedure does require 5 to 7 days of downtime, it yields dramatic results that are incomparable to other non-surgical treatment options.
What are the benefits of a Toronto laser skin treatment?
There are numerous benefits to a CO2 laser skin treatment. Utilizing a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser, this procedure effectively rejuvenates the skin by removing damaged outer layers of skin to reveal softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin below the surface. In addition to targeting wrinkles, scars, and sun damage, this Toronto laser skin treatment encourages collagen production, which helps tighten the skin and leads to the continual long-term improvement of your skin.
Suitable candidates for a CO2 laser treatment
If you suffer from any of the aforementioned skin concerns and are looking for a non-surgical treatment option, you may be a candidate for a CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto. This procedure is ideal for patients who are bothered by scarring or signs of aging. CO2 laser is also great for people who are not yet ready for a surgical solution but are frustrated with products that fail to live up to their promises.
Although this procedure can benefit patients of all ages, it is not suitable for everyone. Patients who are pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, have a history of bleeding disorders, use Accutane or medications that increase photosensitivity, are prone to scarring, or have difficulty healing are not eligible for this treatment. Your complete medical history should be discussed during your consultation to ensure that it is safe for you to undergo this non-surgical treatment, as your health and safety are Dr. Torgerson’s number one priority. All necessary safety precautions will be adhered to.
To learn more about this exciting treatment option and to determine whether a CO2 laser treatment can effectively address your skin concerns, we invite you to contact our clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson. During your private consultation, Dr. Torgerson will listen to your concerns and goals for the procedure and discuss all available treatment options to ensure that you achieve the results you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- ND-YAG Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.