ClearLift And How It Works
ClearLift is an innovative dual-light therapy technology released in 2012.
The treatment is a form of light therapy that stimulates the skin’s production of collagen. ClearLift is a gentle way to resurface the skin on the face and neck. As we age, we lose volume in the face, and our skin loses its elasticity over time. ClearLift combines the laser energy of the non-ablative Yag with the Pixel Q Switch 1064 nm. These are new forms of light therapy designed by the developers, Alma Lasers. Alma is an industry leader in the production of laser hair removal machines and a variety of other innovative technologies on the aesthetics market.
Gently Resurfacing The Skin
How Does ClearLift Work?
ClearLift technology works by gently resurfacing the skin with virtually no pain and no downtime. It helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is safe to use on delicate areas across the entire face. Most lasers are not indicated for use around the eyes. However, ClearLift can treat almost all areas of the face, including the lower eyelids, nasal folds, marionette lines, the neck, and even the hands! ClearLift slowly remodels the skin over the course of several weeks with recommended 4 to 6 treatments.
ClearLift light technology goes into the deeper subcutaneous tissue (about 3mm deep) to stimulate the growth of new collagen without affecting the epidermis. That means that all the work is going on underneath, deep inside the skin, without any side effects. ClearLift remodels the collagen that helps the skin build more support in the dermal structures. The energy is delivered with a 4D tip that controls the depth of the laser into the skin.
Improved Quality And Appearance
Benefits Of ClearLift
The development of collagen has many visible benefits such as the shrinking and tightening of the skin and pores all over the face and neck. Repeated ClearLift treatments result in improved quality and appearance. Anyone of any age with any skin colour can benefit from the use of ClearLift because it is a safe way to achieve a laser-induced facelift without disrupting your daily routine.
ClearLift rejuvenation is a gradual process, with tightening and lifting seen over the course of several weeks. It is important to continue to schedule ClearLift appointments at consecutive intervals of about a month apart so that the results are optimized with the collagen-production remodelling phases. After the recommended session, a touch-up may be required 6 months later to restore some of the skin quality that was lost due to ageing. There is no harm or pain associated with ClearLift lasers, which makes them an ideal way to maintain and fight the signs of aging in a subtle, yet effective way. The comfort provided by the treatments makes ClearLift one of the quickest ways to address signs of ageing on the face and neck. The technology is highly favoured by those who are interested in achieving improvements to their skin quality and texture without any discomfort caused by surgery, needles, and medications. ClearLift treatments take no more than 20 minutes to complete, with no downtime or pain. Consult Dr. Torgerson today if you are interested in a facial treatment that gently enhances your face, neck, or hands.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- ND-YAG Laser
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.